Welcome to the Elizabeth Taber Library, an organization built on community and committed to excellence. We strive to make our facility a welcoming atmosphere where people gather to socialize, learn, network or just have fun. Come experience the warmth and charm of one of Marion’s cultural centers –the Library.
Among the services offered by The Elizabeth Taber Library:
- computers with Internet access
- WiFi throughout the building
- photocopying and fax service
- popular interest programming tailored to the varied interests of our patrons
- a Children’s Room with daily activities that captivate our children
- discounted passes to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, the New Bedford Whaling Museum, and the MA State Parks with your Library card.
Our collections and programs are diverse and cover a wide range of interests and we encourage you to check out the online catalog as well as our calendar, and always feel free to let us know how we can help you.
Your feedback is important!
*Special Upcoming Program For Parents of Kids Ages 4-18*
Plan & Pay for College Without Going Crazy or Broke
Thursday, March 6th at 6:30pm
Attend if you:
Wish to pay less, get more
Are a grandparent helping out
Want to avoid debt
Need a game plan
Hope to get Financial Aid
Registration is required. For more information, please call 508-748-1252
- SAILS Online Catalog - You will need your library card # & PIN number (typically the last four digits of your local phone number)
- Apply online for a library card
- Consumer Reports online access: call the library for username and password.
- Boston Globe online access: call the library for username and password.
Mango offers a free, fun and interactive way to learn a new language! It's language learning system teaches polite and practical conversation skills for the common traveler. More than 50 languages are offered, including English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
You can log in to Mango from your library website, or download apps for your iPad or phone.