The Elizabeth Taber Library
8 Spring Street Marion, MA
We are here to serve you in a professional, yet friendly way. No question is too difficult to tackle, and all requests are seriously considered.
The Elizabeth Taber Library in Marion, MA has several computers with internet access, a lap top, Kindles, WiFi, color copy and fax service, a Children's Room with daily activities or a craft. We have free passes to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and the New Bedford Whaling Museum, offer home delivery and tutorials on using the internet or the SAILS network.
Our programs are rich and varied, we encourage you to visit or let us know how we can help you.
- SAILS Online Network - You will need your library card # & PIN number (typically the last four digits of your local phone number)
- Consumer Reports - UserName Judiescat and Password Koko01
- Grolier Online - You will need your library card number
- Apply online for a library card
- America's News: Search current and archived coverage of issues, events, people, government, sports and more with the largest collection of full-text U.S. newspapers. Includes staff-written articles, obituaries, editorials, announcements, real estate and other sections. (Clicking the link will prompt remote patrons to enter their library card number in order to access information).
Call us today: 1.508.748.1252