Welcome to the Elizabeth Taber Library, an organization built on community and committed to excellence. We strive to make our facility a welcoming atmosphere where people gather to socialize, learn, network or just have fun. Come experience the warmth and charm of one of Marion’s cultural centers –the Library.
Among the services offered by The Elizabeth Taber Library:
- computers with Internet access
- WiFi throughout the building
- photocopying and fax service
- Kindles to loan
- popular interest programming tailored to the varied interests of our patrons
- a Children’s Room with daily activities that captivate our children
- discounted passes to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and the New Bedford Whaling Museum with your Library card.
Our collections and programs are diverse and cover a wide range of interests and we encourage you to check out the online catalog as well as our calendar, and always feel free to let us know how we can help you.
Your feedback is important!
- America's News: Search current and archived coverage of issues, events, people, government, sports and more with the largest collection of full-text U.S. newspapers. Includes staff-written articles, obituaries, editorials, announcements, real estate and other sections. (Clicking the link will will prompt remote patrons to enter their library card number in order to access information).
- SAILS Online Catalog - You will need your library card # & PIN number (typically the last four digits of your local phone number)
- Apply online for a library card
- Consumer Reports online access: call the library for username and password.
- SAILS SmartPay - Pay Your Fines Online.
- Boston Globe online access: call the library for username and password.
*Special Membership Raffle*
Become a member of the Elizabeth Taber Library today
To be entered to win a FREE iPAd!
This year your membership donation will enroll you in a drawing to win an iPAD 2 16GB with Wi-Fi. So don’t wait! The drawing will be held on Friday, December 20, 2013.
*Current members are already entered into the drawing.*
Mango offers a free, fun and interactive way to learn a new language! It's language learning system teaches polite and practical conversation skills for the common traveler. More than 50 languages are offered, including English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
You can log in to Mango from your library website, or download apps for your iPad or phone.