The Elizabeth Taber Library’s Databases include:
-Discover great independent films anywhere, anytime
-Offers unlimited access to award-winning shorts, features, and documentaries from more than 50 countries
-Access to over 500 online continuing education courses ranging from accounting and nutrition to reiki and gardening
-Classes are self-paced and instructor-led, with certified instructors available to answer questions and access your performance
-Read complete digital editions from 50 popular magazines
-Experience anytime, anywhere availability PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
-Download magazines to your mobile device for offline reading
Please note iPad and Android Users:
After checking out a magazine in your browser, you will need to login to the App.
Since this is a SHARED collection, the Elizabeth Taber Library will not appear in the drop down box.
Patrons must select the following:
Country = United States
State = Maryland
Library Name = Popular 50eMagazine Collection
Then enter in your email and password.
Mango Languages: You can log into Mango from your library website, or download apps to your iPad or phone:
- Mango offers a free, fun and interactive way to learn a new language! It’s language learning system teaches polite and practical conversation skills for the common traveler.
- More than 50 languages are offered, including English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- SAILS Online Library Catalog
- Your library card is good at the over 70 libraries of the SAILS library network. You can RESERVE materials from any library to be picked up at the library of your choice.
- To search the SAILS catalog, you will need your library barcode and your PIN which is usually the last four digits of your phone number.
- You can also RENEW items checked out on your library card. Click on My Account at the top of the SAILS Online Library Catalog home page and follow the directions.
- Commonwealth Catalog
- The Library’s collection includes books, magazines, Books-on-CD, museum passes and a collection of various DVDs and CDs. Please see our Policies for more information on how to check out items.
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
- Search for magazine articles or find information in reference books and special databases