The Elizabeth Taber Library’s Databases include:
- SAILS Online Library Catalog
- Your library card is good at the over 70 libraries of the SAILS library network. You can RESERVE materials from any library to be picked up at the library of your choice.
- To search the SAILS catalog, you will need your library barcode and your PIN which is usually the last four digits of your phone number.
- You can also RENEW items checked out on your library card. Click on My Account at the top of the SAILS Online Library Catalog home page and follow the directions.
You can log into Mango from your library website, or download apps to your iPad or phone:
- Mango offers a free, fun and interactive way to learn a new language! It’s language learning system teaches polite and practical conversation skills for the common traveler.
- More than 50 languages are offered, including English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- Virtual Catalog
- The Library’s collection includes books, magazines, audio cassettes, museum passes and a rental collection of videos and DVDs. Please see our Policies for more information on how to check out items.
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
- Search for magazine articles or find information in reference books and special databases