MFA Museum Passes
- The Museum passes are free: MFA is a generic-non-returnable (there are about 50 available). One pass admits two adults for a minimal cover charge.
Plimoth Plantation Museum Passes
- Plimoth Plantation museum passes admit up to 2 adults and 2 children for reduced admission (March – November). One pass available
for each day of the week and must be returned to the library after use.
Providence Children’s Museum Passes
- The Providence Children’s museum pass admits up to 4 people, for 50% off admission price.
Whaling Museum Passes
- The Whaling museum pass admits up to 4 people, for 50%off admission price.
DCR Parks Pass
- The MA Department of Conservation & Recreation State Parks Pass allows 1 vehicle to park for FREE within more than 50 Mass. State Parks.
For more information on these Museum passes, please call the Elizabeth Taber Library at 508-748-1252.