Museum Pass are now available to reserve online by clicking this link.
- The Museum passes are free: MFA is a generic-non-returnable. One pass admits two adults for a minimal cover charge.
Plimoth Plantation Museum:
- Plimoth Plantation museum passes admit up to 2 adults ($12/each) and 2 children ($8/each) for reduced admission (March – November). One pass available for each day of the week and must be returned to the library after use.
Providence Children’s Museum:
- The Providence Children’s museum pass admits up to 4 people, for 50% off admission price.
Roger Williams Zoo:
- $3 discount off admission for up to 4 people (March 1st through December 31st)
- The Whaling museum pass admits up to 4 people, for 50%off admission price.
DCR Parks Pass
- The MA Department of Conservation & Recreation State Parks Pass allows 1 vehicle to park for FREE within more than 50 Mass. State Parks.
For more information on these Museum passes, please call the Elizabeth Taber Library at 508-748-1252.