Story Times at the Elizabeth Taber Library
It is never too soon to share the wonderful world of literature with children!
Story time for the summer session is for two to four year old children on Wednesdays at 10:30 for six weeks.
Lunch Bunch I and Lunch Bunch II is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:30 for six weeks.
Please check our calendar of events for details.
LapsitBirth - 23 Months
- Lapsit Time is a nine week series exploring language and literature through rhythm and rhyme, finger plays and action games, and very simple stories and books for very young children (birth through 23 months) accompanied by their enthusiastic adult companions (one child per lap, please!). Each program will last about 20 minutes, with time for parents and children to enjoy one another’s company and the library’s resources afterwards.
- The series will be held Tuesday mornings at 10:30 am.
Tales for Twos24 and 39 months
- Tales for Twos is a nine week series of storytimes for children between the ages of 24 and 39 months at the Elizabeth Taber Library. Children must be two years old to attend and must be accompanied by enthusiastic adult companions.
- The half-hour session of stories, finger plays and crafts will take place on Wednesday mornings at 10:30 am.
Story Time3-5 year olds
- Storytime for children between the ages of three and five is in the Children’s Room at the Elizabeth Taber Library.
- Children are invited to enjoy stories, finger plays and crafts on Monday mornings at 10:30 am.