Holiday Vacation Activities at the Elizabeth Taber Library
Thursday through Sunday, December 20-30, are drop-in activity days. Create holiday crafts with instructions and materials available in the Children’s Room during regular library hours.
- Learn about Hanukkah and Kwanza while making dreidels, menorahs, quilts, kinaras and placemats!
- Dance with snowman puppets that you make yourself!
- Create Christmas ornaments for your tree!
- Make a Dove of Peace for the New Year!
- Nibble popcorn while you write and decorate thank you notes!
On Thursday, December 20 at 3:00, weave a beautiful decoration. Please register for this program by contacting Rosemary Grey, Children’s Librarian, 508-748-1252, email@example.com or stopping by the library.